- – The playbook provides a step-by-step framework for organisations on how to pilot and implement the E-liability method for accurately tracking emissions through complex supply chains.
- – It sets out key processes, considerations, and actions to successfully implement the E-liability approach, as well as supporting documents and FAQ.
Template: Pilot Feasibility Charter
- – This charter helps us to jointly determine the focus, scope, and feasibility of an E-liability pilot in your organization.
Sample: Emissions Worksheet
- – The Sample Emissions Worksheet is a simple annotated sample activity-based costing spreadsheet.
- – While there is no one spreadsheet that can help manage an E-liability pilot, this sample spreadsheet is intended to be a very basic template that is fit-for-purpose.
FAQ – E-liability Approach
- – This document provides more detail on the E-liability approach and how it operates, to support implementation. It sets out FAQ and suggested approaches on accounting treatment.